Your home is your sanctuary through all situations and seasons. It’s your ultimate place of comfort, and you work hard to ensure comfortable conditions for everyone in your household. That’s why it’s such a blow when the furnace goes out. There are several reasons you might need furnace repair in Marysville, and we are here to help when you do!
Here are the biggest signs to watch for when it comes to the health and maintenance of your furnace:
- The furnace has a musty, dusty smell that filters through the house. The smell of old heat is normal when you first turn it on for a season, but it shouldn’t be a constant odor.
- It’s not producing any heat – just stale, lukewarm air.
- The carbon monoxide detector sounds the alarm!
- The furnace runs all the time but never makes the air quality in your home any better or warmer.
- Banging or crackling sounds. Furnaces should be quiet for the most part.
What Does Furnace Repair Entail for Your Home?
Professionals will inspect your furnace to determine the severity and type of issues before diagnosing and planning for fixing the problems. It could mean issues with your coils and switch, or it could be deeper, going into the furnace itself.
How Long Does It Take to Repair a Home Furnace?
It depends on the issue. Severe furnace problems might take upwards of 7 to 8 hours to repair, while simpler issues could take 1 to 2 hours.
Contact Us at Cascade Energy Services!
Cascade Energy Services offers many specialties, including furnace repair in Marysville. We have a knack for inspecting and diagnosing any issues that could become uncomfortable in your home. Let us help you! Contact us at (425) 243-0371 to schedule an appointment for inspection and diagnosis.