Autumn brings all the goodness of the season – pumpkin spice, warm hugs, apple cider, and lots of spookiness for Halloween. For your home, that means a fall HVAC tune-up & preventative maintenance in Lake Stevens in preparation for winter after using your HVAC systems all summer.
At Cascade Energy Services, we believe you should give us a call for maintenance before autumn sets into high gear. This means roundabout July to August. On average, you should have your HVAC serviced at least once per year to ensure everything is running in top shape.
Here are some signs that your HVAC might be on the fritz before your scheduled service:
- Headaches and cold symptoms from poor ventilation throughout your home.
- Higher than normal electrical bills after running your HVAC.
- No cold air coming from the ventilation systems.
- Signs of moisture, such as excessive water droplets on the vents or leaks around your thermostat.
- Poor airflow from the vents throughout your home.
- Strange odors coming from the ventilation systems when you turn on your HVAC.
Why Get Your HVAC Checked After Summertime Use?
Chances are, you’ve used your HVAC once, twice, or throughout the summer to combat the heat. This means you need maintenance to keep it well-maintained and running smoothly for the following sweltering season.
It’s important to have it checked after long-term use to ensure nothing accumulated or went wrong during the use. Just think of it as one more thing you can check off your list in preparation for the colder months.
How You Can Reach Us:
For fall HVAC tune-up & preventative maintenance in Lake Stevens, you can call us at Cascade Energy Services. We accommodate a variety of heating and cooling needs, all of which we are glad to provide you with information on. Give us a call at (425) 243-0371 to schedule an appointment!