For homeowners struggling with hot water daily, there’s hope in your situation. With the expert tankless water heater installation service in Issaquah by Cascade Energy Services, you can rely on a hot water stream that never runs dry.
Our team is here to provide licensed and trained technicians to install any tankless heater in your home that you may choose. Whether you’re brand new to the idea or you’ve had your eye on one for years, we can help. Discover the many advantages below, when you may want to consider it, and how we can help.
When Is It Time?
When your current water heater starts showing any of the below signs, it’s time to consider a new installation:
- It takes longer and longer to heat the water, or it doesn’t heat up at all
- Longer between uses to get hot water back up
- Water leaking and puddling around the tank
- Noises when in use
- Visible corrosion or rust
- Discolored water
Perhaps you’re not completely sold on a tankless unit yet. However, there are many advantages you may be unaware of. These include:
- Reduction in the risk of fire or explosion versus a tank unit
- Reduction in the amount of space that is taken up when installed
- Reduction in the energy use of up to 40% in some cases
- Increased lifespan, nearly double that of a tank system
- Never-ending hot water supply
Give us a call today to discuss the many options we have available for your tankless water heater installation service in Issaquah. We can be reached at (425) 243-0371 to set up an appointment for service. We are excited to help you with all your future plumbing needs.