Are you concerned your HVAC system isn’t going to work as it should this summer? When was the last time you had an HVAC tune-up in Monroe performed? If you’re not sure, then it’s time to call in Cascade Energy Services. Our team is here to provide you with effective and efficient service for all your AC and heating needs. We can provide you with a tune-up to ensure your system runs as it should all year long. Discover below how we can help and what benefits you gain by having this routine maintenance performed.
Benefits of a Tune-Up
When it comes to a tune-up on your HVAC system, there are many advantages you will receive. They include items such as:
- Reduce energy consumption
- Reduce the power bill each month
- Lengthen the lifespan of your AC unit
- Avoid costly repairs and breakdowns
What Does the Tune-Up Look Like?
Our HVAC technicians will arrive at your home to perform the tune-up at the designated time. We will then proceed to run diagnostic screenings, cleanings, and more to make sure your unit is ready to go for whatever summer throws your way.
Our tune-up includes:
- Checking all electrical connections and reconnecting any loose ones
- Making sure all moving parts are properly lubricated
- Cleaning the outside unit, condenser coils, condensation drain, and filters
- Calibrating the thermostat on your unit
- Fixing any small issues that we find along the way
- Checking all fluids and replacing and recharging as needed
- Straightening fan blades as needed
Our expert staff is here to help you stay cool all year long. Don’t hesitate to call the office at (425) 243-0371 if you need an HVAC tune-up in Monroe this year.