Taking care of your home means making sure all systems installed work as they should. Our office here at Cascade Energy Services can do just that. We provide you with a quality heat pump tune-up in Bellevue to help ensure your system can handle whatever the seasons may throw your way. With our team’s expert service and affordable rates, you can rest assured your home will be comfortable all year long.
What Should You Expect?
With our tune-up process, we cover various aspects of your system. They include:
- Checking Filters – One of the key components of your heat pump is a clean filter. If the filter is clogged, it can cause a drain on your system. We will either clean or replace your filter.
- Check Thermostat – Your thermostat needs to be calibrated to read the correct temperature. Otherwise, your system won’t work efficiently. The technician on site will check and calibrate if necessary.
- Go Through Electrical Connections – In your heat pump, the electrical connections can loosen over time. It’s important that they are secure at all times.
- Lubrication – Moving parts can dry out over time and need to be properly lubricated to function right. The tech will check those items, clean, and lubricate as necessary.
- Air Flow – We also will measure and check airflow throughout the system to ensure it is balanced. If not, we’ll make the corrections for the system.
- Ductwork – Our professional expert will also check the ductwork and repair any leaks that may be present.
Don’t hesitate to call (425) 243-0371 for more information or to set up your heat pump tune-up in Bellevue today. We’re standing by to ensure you are cozy and comfortable throughout the year.