Taking care of the furnace in your home is the best way to ensure your family stays nice and toasty when the temperatures drop. One way to do that is with a furnace tune-up in Marysville. With Cascade Energy Services at your side, you can ensure your electric or gas furnace is up for the task at hand.
For years our company has been helping homeowners just like you to get the furnace maintenance they need. Allow us to help you keep your system in tip-top shape year-round. Here’s a look at what our technicians will provide and how you can schedule your service today.
What Does Maintenance Look Like?
With our certified and trained experts, your maintenance service will be simple and efficient. Some of the areas we cover include:
- Checking all moving parts to ensure they are properly lubricated to reduce any friction damage
- Ensure that all electrical and gas line connections are properly tightened
- Check all filters and replace as needed
- Calibrate thermostats and measure carbon monoxide levels in the system
- Ensure that the heat exchanger and exhaust is working properly
- Test ignition systems
Why Is It Needed?
Furnace tune-ups are a great way to prevent a major disaster during the cold months. When you do not have your system maintained, it can cause repairs to build-up and totally shut down the system. You don’t want to be in the middle of a cold night with no furnace. Maintenance helps keep your warranty coverage in place, helps to save money on energy bills, and elongates your system’s life.
Contact our team at (425) 243-0371 today to learn more about our furnace tune-up in Marysville.