Maintaining your furnace can feel like a daunting task. In fact, you may not even think about it until you have to turn it on for the season. However, the best way to make sure it works at all times is to have a furnace tune-up in Lake Stevens. The team here at Cascade Energy Services provides a thorough and complete tune-up for any model furnace you may own. Each technician is licensed and trained to work on every system possible.
Our team is here to help you ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of your system this year. Discover how our process works below, or call us today to schedule service:
What To Expect
When you set up a tune-up, our technician will arrive promptly at your home at the designated time. The professional expert will go through all aspects of your furnace, including:
- Checking all connections, both gas, and electric, and tightening as necessary
- Making sure all moving parts are properly lubricated to decrease friction
- Catch and repair any small issues before they can cause a major problem
- Change out all filters
- Clean both the inside and outside furnace
- Calibrate thermostats properly to ensure regulation of the temperature in your home
- Check and clean the condensate drain
- Measure carbon monoxide levels to ensure safety
By having regular service once a year on your furnace, you can avoid costly repairs causing you an emergency service call. This ensures you get a longer lifespan out of your furnace, better efficiency and also keeps your warranty intact with the manufacturer.
Call (425) 243-0371 today if you’re ready to schedule your furnace tune-up in Lake Stevens. We’re here to help you ensure the comfort and safety of your home.