If you are thinking about getting a new water heater, you might want to consider a tankless model. There are some great benefits to converting your current system to a tankless one. Cascade Energy Services can provide all your tankless water heater repair & installation service in Everett.
Traditional Water Heaters VS Tankless
The water heats continuously in a traditional water heater. In a tankless water heater, only the amount needed gets heated when you need it. This can mean up to a 34% reduction in energy use in your home. This means lower energy bills, which is always a good thing.
There are many benefits to investing in a tankless water heater. These include:
- Lower Utility Bills – when you reduce the energy needed to run your water heater, you reduce your utility bills. By converting to a tankless unit, you can save hundreds each year on your energy bill.
- Last Longer – A tankless unit lasts on average 5 to 10 years longer than a traditional water heater. The life span of this type of system that is well-taken care can be 20 years or more.
- Plenty of Hot Water – No more waiting in between showers for the tank to refill with hot water. A tankless water heater heats what you need, when you need, and for as long as you need.
- Space Saving – Tankless units are much smaller than traditional models. They average 28” by 20” by 10”.
- Low Maintenance – A traditional tank often require yearly service. Tankless units require very little in the way of maintenance. They can go for several years with no servicing required.
CES provides all your needs for tankless water heater repair & installation service in Everett. Contact us for more information at (425) 243-0371.