Heat pump systems are extremely efficient, and they have a long lifespan. While they are not cheap, they are a great investment. While most heat and air conditioning systems can last up to twenty-five years, some problems can arise. Certain situations can shorten the life of your HVAC system. That is why Cascade Energy Services offers heat pump maintenance in Sammamish. We can help ensure your heat and air is working the way it should when you need it.
Heat Pump System Service to Keep Things Going
Some of the things that can cause your mini-split system to wear out are minor; others are more serious. Here are things to look for:
- Poor maintenance – Your HVAC system will wear out faster without proper maintenance.
- Corrosion – It happens more often in coastal areas.
- Defective parts – While not something you can prevent, regular servicing can catch these problems early.
- Installed incorrectly – Not something you need to worry about with Cascade Energy Services.
- High Usage – Using it heavily or running a unit that is too small for your home can cause burnout.
- Incorrect usage – Running a unit with the doors and windows open. Yes, it does happen.
Call in the Heat Pump Repair Experts at CES
Minor problems can be taken care of when you schedule regular maintenance. Heat pump systems are efficient, save space, and last longer than traditional HVAC systems. But, it is important to have it serviced regularly. Spring and fall are the best times, but we can get you on the schedule whenever it works for you. For professional heat pump maintenance in Sammamish, call Cascade Energy Services at (425) 243-0371. We are the heat pump experts.
Great experience with CES for furnace and AC install. Bill is a great communicator and gives frank expert advice. Install team was friendly and professional. Highly recommended, good value.