Where do you turn to take care of your heat pump? If you’re not sure, then it’s time to check out Cascade Energy Services. We take care of all models, including offering a professional mini-split heat pump tune-up in Lynnwood. Our service is impeccable and dependable for all your repairs, installations, and maintenance.
Discover what so many of our other clients already know below. Read how this service can help you, what to expect with your appointment, and see how to set yours up today:
What To Expect
- Cleaning – Our technician will clean the entire model inside and out. This allows us to remove any debris that could be causing issues in the system.
- Hoses – We go through all the hoses to ensure there are no blockages or cracks and that the hoses don’t need to be replaced.
- Electrical components – Sometimes, electrical connections can come loose. Your tech will go through these to guarantee they are tight and ready for the task at hand.
- Lubrication – Moving parts can cause friction damage to the system if not properly lubricated. We make sure everything has the proper amount added.
- Filters – All filters are changed or cleaned to make sure the system can run without a hitch.
- Repairs – Any small repairs noticed will be taken care of along the way.
If you’re not convinced that you should have a tune-up, check out these facts below:
- This helps your warranty coverage stay in place
- You’ll consume less energy
- Your heat pump will last longer
- You won’t have any major breakdowns
Be sure to reach out to the experts here at Cascade Energy Services today by calling (425) 243-0371 to set up a mini-split heat pump tune-up in Lynnwood.