If you haven’t had a mini-split heat pump tune-up in Kirkland lately, you’re in the right place to get started! A simple process such as maintenance should never be skipped. Here at Cascade Energy Services, we provide affordable maintenance on your heating and cooling systems. Our system maintenance will provide you everything you need to ensure your system works as it should no matter the weather outside.
Discover what our service looks like below and how you can take advantage of it today:
What Does Service Include
We take time to go through the entire heat pump from top to bottom. You can expect your system will be thoroughly evaluated, cleaned and freshened up.
Our inspection includes:
- Calibrating thermostats
- Cleaning the entire unit, inside and out
- Checking connections to ensure they are properly tightened
- Going through the system checking for leaks or blockages
- Lubricating moving parts to ensure no friction damage
Benefits of the Inspection and Service
Unfortunately, so many homeowners avoid doing this simple service because they don’t have time or money. However, it is very simple, easy to afford, and will benefit you in the long run.
Some of the benefits include:
- Maintaining warranty coverage – Many manufacturers will not honor the warranty without regular service in place.
- Keep the repairs low – By having a professional check the system regularly, you can avoid major breakdowns.
- Lengthen the life – Your system will last longer and work more efficiently with service than it will without it.
Be sure to call our officiate (425) 243-0371 today to set up your mini-split heat pump tune-up in Kirkland. We’re here to help you with all your service, repairs, and installation needs.