Are you struggling with your current heat pump keeping up with the weather outside? When was the last time you had maintenance performed? If you’re not sure, then it’s past time! Cascade Energy Services is here to help with all of your mini-split heat pump repair & maintenance service in Issaquah. For years we’ve worked with hundreds of clients just like you when their system was on the fritz. Be sure to check out our services below or call us today to set up your service appointment.
Maintenance Service: Benefits and Why You Shouldn’t Skip It
Routine service on your heat pump provides you with numerous benefits. These benefits include:
- Keeping the warranty intact – Many companies will void a warranty when service hasn’t been done.
- Avoid repairs – By keeping up with the system, you can avoid costly breakdowns and emergency repairs.
- Ensure efficiency – This simple service will keep your system running at peak capacity for the unit’s life.
The maintenance service call includes:
- Evaluation of the entire heat pump system
- Cleaning of the entire unit
- Lubrication of moving parts
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Ensuring the proper calibration of thermostats
- Checking all fluid levels for leaks
Need a Repair?
When you have maintenance, it can help keep repairs at bay. However, they will still be needed from time to time. To do that, you need a repair tech on your side. Our expert technicians are licensed to work on all models that are being installed. We can troubleshoot the issue, provide an affordable solution, and have you restored to normal in no time.
For those who need mini-split heat pump repair & maintenance service in Issaquah, be sure to reach out to Cascade Energy Services today by calling (425) 243-0371.