There are several things in life that you require, with one of them being comfort. Instead of having the heat of the summer weighing you down, the interior of your home should be nice and cool. When it comes time for summer air conditioning tune-up & preventative maintenance in Northgate, we always have you covered here at Cascade Energy Services.
But, is an annual air conditioning tune-up necessary?
The answer to this question could go either way. While it may not be imperative for your AC to receive a tune-up and preventative maintenance, there are numerous advantages that come from scheduling this service. The world may not end if you have to skip a tune-up for the season, but you could end up having regrets in the long run.
Because of all of the benefits involved with preventative maintenance and a tune-up for your air conditioning system, we have put together some of the top reasons to call our technicians for this service. Once you call us, we can set up a time that works best for your schedule and perform the service that your unit requires!
Reasons to Have an AC Tune-Up
- A spring or summer air conditioning tune-up ensures that you have a headstart for the hottest times of the year. Hot weather means ample use for your AC, so you can make sure that it is ready to go once the summer temperatures begin to rise.
- Having preventative maintenance regularly is usually a lot less costly than repairs. Instead of waiting for the AC unit to breakdown where it leaves you in a bind, preventative care will catch issues before they have the chance to fester into a significant problem.
- Cutting corners and skipping regular maintenance may void the warranty that you have on your system if there is one. If your air conditioning system has a manufacturer’s limited warranty, make sure to find out if the maintenance is required to keep it valid.
- Any air conditioning system that is well-maintained will generally last a lot longer than a unit that is not maintained. Just as you would bring your vehicle in for regular oil changes and other services, you need to think about your air conditioning unit the same way.
- This is a great way to cut back on cooling costs by raising efficiency. Our technicians clear away debris, check out all working parts like the blower, motor elements, and more. When your AC is running smoothly, you can cool your interior more efficiently, thus reducing the overall cost of running it.
Call Cascade Energy Services at (425) 243-0371 when you need prompt, reliable summer air conditioning tune-up & preventative maintenance in Northgate.
Great experience with CES for furnace and AC install. Bill is a great communicator and gives frank expert advice. Install team was friendly and professional. Highly recommended, good value.