You enjoy your home, and you want to be comfortable within it. In the summertime, you want the A/C system to keep the house cool, and in the winter, you expect warmth. While you may not like thinking of wintertime while enjoying some summer fun, it’s the best time to get your heat pump ready. Cascade Energy Services offers summer heat pump tune-up and preventative maintenance in Shoreline. Doing routine maintenance now will save you headaches come cold weather.
Routine Maintenance Saves You Money
The better you take care of your heat pump, the longer it will last. Heat pumps typically last around fifteen years. With excellent care, they can last longer. Here are some things you can do to extend the life of your heat pump:
- Set the heat pump on auto, so the unit does not run continuously.
- Check the air filters. You check them monthly and change them every two to three months.
- Schedule routine tune-ups twice a year.
An efficiently operating heat pump saves you money on electricity and repairs.
Signs Your Pump May Be in Trouble
There are certain things to watch for that means you may need a service call. If any of these apply to you, call Cascade Energy Services and make an appointment for our crew to come out. They include:
- Not as efficient as it once was.
- Almost fifteen years or older.
- Strange odors or burning oil smell coming from the heat pump.
- Mold on the unit.
- Noises other than the soft humming sound it should be making, such as rattling.
- Higher than normal electric bill.
Cascade Energy Services is dedicated to providing quality summer heat pump tune-up and preventative maintenance in Shoreline. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Contact us at (425) 243–0371 to schedule your appointment.