An HVAC tune-up in Mill Creek is easier than you might think. This is especially the case when you work with the experts here at Cascade Energy Services. Our team has been working together for years to provide the residents of Mill Creek, the best in HVAC services. We start with tune-ups and installations and take care of everything else, including repairs and replacement systems.
If you need a tune-up on your current cooling system, you’ve come to the right place. Keep reading to learn more about what is included in our check-up and schedule yours today.
What is Included?
Our team will cover every aspect of your current cooling system. We have experience in all makes and models of cooling units, including mini-split systems and central heating and air.
The tune-up itself includes:
- Air filters – changed or cleaned if reusable
- Condenser coils – cleaned and checked for any repairs needed
- Fluids – inspected and topped off as needed
- Thermostat – calibrated to ensure accuracy with your inside temperatures
- Moving parts – add lubrication to ensure everything works as it should
- Electrical components – tighten up any loose connections to ensure they properly
Benefits of an HVAC Tune-Up
You’ll gain many advantages when you choose to have a tune-up done regularly. You can expect the AC system in your home to last a lot longer with regular tune-ups than if you choose to skip them. You’ll also notice lower power bills each month as you are reducing the energy consumption of your home.
If you need an HVAC tune-up in Mill Creek, call our office today at (425)243-0371. We’re here around the clock to get you scheduled for your HVAC services.