Dealing with an AC system that doesn’t work correctly can be difficult. One way you can avoid those costly breakdowns or repairs is to have an HVAC tune-up in Everett regularly. Our team here at Cascade Energy Services can help. We provide you with excellent service to go through every aspect of your system and guarantee that it’s working as it should. Learn more about the benefits of a tune-up and what to expect when our tech arrives at the home below.
HVAC Tune-Up Process
Our technician will arrive at your home to perform the tune-up. We start by clearing out any debris around the outer unit and cleaning out items that may be around the fan itself. Our HVAC professionals will cover all aspects of the cooling system, including:
- Changing air filters
- Topping off fluids and recharging if needed
- Checking and calibrating the thermostat
- Inspecting the coils and cleaning as needed
- Lubricating any moving parts to ensure ease of movement
- Reconnecting and tightening any loose electrical components
- Clearing out debris from around the system itself
- Fixing small wear and tear issues along the way
This tune-up has a wide range of benefits for your home and cooling system. First, your power bill may be lower each month because of how efficient your system is running. Second, you’ll find this lengthens the lifespan of your system. The more you take care of it, the longer it will last. Third, this helps you avoid emergency repair needs that can be costly during peak season.
Contact Cascade Energy Services today by calling (425) 243-0371 to set up your HVAC tune-up in Everett. We are standing by to help you around the clock.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Very Professional. Extreme Quality.