When it comes to maintenance on the home, one item that gets left to the bottom of the list is the heat pump tune-up in Snohomish County. Many homeowners know it should be done but don’t have the time, they think. That’s where Cascade Energy Services can assist you. The award-winning service provided by our team of experts can make sure your system is running at peak capacity at all times. If you need to schedule maintenance, do it now before you end up with an emergency breakdown!
With the service Cascade Energy Services, you can rest assured that the heat pump you own will efficiently and effectively at all times. The technicians will perform a thorough evaluation of all of the heat pump to ensure it works properly. We cover all aspects, such as:
- Filters – Cleaning or changing them out to make sure it’s not a drag on the system.
- Moving Parts – Checked, cleaned, and lubrication added to prevent friction issues.
- Connections – Tightened up to ensure they are not working loose during operation.
- Small Repairs – If we find small issues, we can repair them along the way.
- Fans – Cleaning, straightening, and ensuring fan blades are working properly.
When you skip out on a regular tune-up, you can be asking for trouble! Homeowners in the area have learned the hard way that skipping this simple regular maintenance can mean the difference between huge repair bills and a comfortable season.
Skip out on possible break downs of your system or the possibility of your system giving up on you sooner than it should. Reach out to our team at (425) 243-0371 to discover how you can have a heat pump tune-up in Snohomish County.
Great experience with CES for furnace and AC install. Bill is a great communicator and gives frank expert advice. Install team was friendly and professional. Highly recommended, good value.