When was the last time you had maintenance performed on your heat pump? Do you know if it has ever been done? Then now’s the perfect time to have a heat pump tune-up in Northgate. Our team at Cascade Energy Services provides professional maintenance, repair, replacement, and installation services for all your heat pump needs. We work with residential and commercial clients to ensure they have what they need when they need it. Discover below what to expect with the tune-up and how you can guarantee an efficient system.
What to Expect
Our team members will arrive at your home with a fully equipped service vehicle. This allows us to run the tune-up on your heat pump from top to bottom. We can work on any cooling and heating system you own as we are trained on them all.
The tune-up consists of items such as:
- Measuring airflow and correcting it if needed
- Checking, cleaning and tightening any electrical connections
- Inspecting, cleaning, and lubricating all moving parts in the pump itself
- Going through the ductwork and repairing any leaks that may be found
- Cleaning or changing out filters in the system
- Ensuring all fluids are at appropriate levels
Your heat pump handles cooling in the summer and heating in the winter months. It is important that you have regular maintenance performed throughout the year. With the experts here at Cascade Energy Services, you can truly rely on your system no matter how hot or cold it may get.
Talk with a representative today at (425) 243-0371 to learn more or schedule your heat pump tune-up in Northgate. We’re here to answer your questions, set up your appointment, and get you running in no time.