Facing the winter with a furnace that works properly is the best way to go. However, not everyone has that confidence. For those who are concerned, it’s time to set up your furnace tune-up in Snohomish County with the elite professionals at Cascade Energy Services. We provide a tune-up that covers everything from the condensate drain to the electrical connections.
Trust your furnace to our team today to see how we can ensure your comfort and warmth no matter how cold the Snohomish County winter may get.
There are so many reasons that you should have a regular maintenance inspection on your furnace. The benefits far outweigh any cost you may incur. Our affordable tune-up allows you to have peace of mind that:
- Your system is working properly
- All minor issues are taken care of
- Warranty coverage is in place
- Lengthen the lifespan of the system
Our maintenance check includes items such as:
- Cleaning – We clean the furnace itself, inside and out, the condensate drain, and any other debris that may cause issues down the road.
- Calibration – Your maintenance technician will go through the thermostat to ensure it is properly calibrated.
- Measure – We also measure the carbon monoxide levels to ensure your safety.
- Adjusting – The tech will check and adjust any tensioners in the system, tighten loose electrical connections, and make sure gas fittings are in place.
- Lubrication – To ensure that there’s no friction damage to the system, we also lubricate all moving parts so they can do so freely.
If you haven’t had a furnace tune-up in Snohomish County in a while, it’s time to call in the experts. You can reach us at Cascade Energy Services by calling (425) 243-0371 around the clock to set up your inspection.