Taking care of your home means having routine maintenance performed on your heating or cooling system. One of those systems is your furnace. When you are facing the winter, you need to know that your heating system is in place. With a furnace tune-up in Mountlake Terrace, you can ensure that your family stays warm and cozy all season long. Here at Cascade Energy Services, we provide you with a professional inspection that will guarantee great service.
Areas We Cover
When it comes to your furnace service, you want to ensure all aspects are covered. That’s why your professional tech will cover every aspect from top to bottom.
Our inspection includes:
- Connections – We will tighten all gas fittings and electrical connections to ensure proper connection.
- Filters – Your furnace filters will be cleaned or changed out, whichever the case may be.
- Carbon Monoxide – We will monitor the levels of carbon monoxide to ensure safety.
- Fan Belt – The technician will also check and adjust the fan belt’s tension if needed.
- Ignition Testing – You want to know that your ignition works as it should when the cold weather hits. Our thorough testing will ensure that everything is working properly.
Benefits Of Inspection
You can actually save money by having a routine inspection done on your furnace. How? Easily! With the efficiency of your system, you can cut down on your energy cost each month.
Other benefits include elongating the system’s expectancy, making sure you avoid large costly repairs, and ensuring the validity of your warranty coverage.
Be sure to call Cascade Energy Services at (425) 243-0371 today to set up your furnace tune-up in Mountlake Terrace before the winter months hit.