Taking care of your furnace in the home just got a whole lot easier. With the experts at Cascade Energy Services, you can have peace of mind your system is working 100% as it should. That’s because we provide affordable furnace tune-up in Bothell service to all our community residents. We strive to ensure your system is working safely and effectively all winter long.
If you need a tune-up or just want to know more, keep reading below to see how we can help:
What is a Tune-Up?
When it comes to your furnace, you need to ensure that all system components are working properly. If they aren’t, you could be in for emergency repairs when the cold hits. That’s why we provide a tune-up service. Our tune-up includes:
- Checking thermostats – Your thermostat must be calibrated properly to ensure you have the right temperature.
- Filters – We change out any filters in the system so that it works effectively.
- Cleaning the unit – Your tune-up technician will clean both the inside and outside of the furnace to ensure there’s no debris hindering the system’s operation.
- Moving parts – If you do not have proper lubrication with moving parts, it causes friction and wear and tear. The tune-up professional will add lubrication wherever it is needed.
- Condensate drain – This area is also cleaned and inspected for any issues that could cause a problem down the road.
- Exhaust – We also thoroughly inspect the exhaust system on your furnace to ensure there are no leaks.
Our furnace tune-up in Bothell will give you the peace of mind that you can stay comfortable all winter long. Don’t hesitate to call (425) 243-0371 to set up your maintenance appointment today.