Are you noticing issues with your furnace? Are you considering installing a new furnace and converting your current heat system? Then you’ve come to the right place! Cascade Energy Services can help answer all of your questions and provide you with an elite furnace installation service in Mukilteo. Our team has been working together for years and knows the ins and outs of all furnace systems. From gas to electric, we can help you find the perfect fit for heating your home.
Ensure you know the signs below to avoid an emergency breakdown, and call us to discuss your installation needs.
What To Look For
- Noises – Your furnace should not be making unusual noises. However, when components are damaged or broken, you can hear weird noises coming from the system.
- Rust and cracks – The tank itself will start to rust and crack over time. This is not something you want to let go too long. If you see these signs, it’s time to call in our team.
- Stability – The thermostat is what tells your furnace when to run. If there’s an issue in the system, you’ll find the temperature is not staying where it should.
- Age – Units usually last around 15 years or so. If it is older than that, you want to consider an installation sooner than later. This allows you to avoid emergency repair or replacement needs.
- Repairs – How many repairs have you had lately? Do you find yourself calling in a technician more often than not? It’s time to consider a replacement!
Be sure you talk with the experts at Cascade Energy Services today by reaching out at (425) 243-0371. We’ll be glad to discuss all your options for furnace installation service in Mukilteo.