Winter heat pump maintenance, service, repair, and installation near Mill Creek are some of our most popular services at Cascade Energy Services. We offer annual inspection of essential home energy components, like HVAC and furnace systems, both of which are vital to the comfort of your home throughout the hotter and colder seasons.
Typically, your heat pump should be inspected at least once per year to ensure smooth, proper function. Our aim is to keep your home in tip-top, comfortable conditions, which means a regular, routine assessment of your heating components.
Have problems with your heat pump between annual services? Here are some issues that you might encounter, all of which would warrant a call to us at Cascade Energy Services for an inspection and diagnosis.
- No hot or cold air comes from the vents after the heat pump kicks on.
- Constantly ON. There’s an issue if your heat pump is running all the time.
- Outrageous, unexplainable energy bills. If your energy bills suddenly jump in price, then your heat pump might be using too much electricity.
- Poor airflow throughout the house. Place your hand over the vent. If the heat pump is on, but there’s a lack of air coming up through the vents, there might be an issue.
- Clanging or rattling noises coming from the heat pump and vents.
- Strange smells coming through the vents. It’s normal for something a bit dusty when the heat pump comes on for the first time in a year, but it’s not normal to smell anything burning or foul.
Need an Annual Heat Pump Inspection? Give Cascade Energy Services a Call!
Heat pump upkeep is an important part of remaining comfortable in your home. For winter heat pump maintenance, service, repair, and installation near Mill Creek, call Cascade Energy Services. You can schedule an appointment at (425) 243-0371.
Great experience with CES for furnace and AC install. Bill is a great communicator and gives frank expert advice. Install team was friendly and professional. Highly recommended, good value.