If you’re looking to replace your traditional water heater with a more modern one, you couldn’t be doing it at a better time. Even the most efficient traditional water heaters make way for the upcoming trend of tankless water heaters. At Cascade Energy Services, we take care of tankless water heater repairs and installation in Lake City whenever you need it.
Why Switch To Tankless Water Heaters?
- Energy Efficient – Tankless water heaters are 24-34% more energy-efficient than traditional ones. This is because they operate only when you need hot water, thus reducing energy consumption.
- Lasts Longer – Tankless water heaters are known to have longer lifespans and can last up to 20 years. The parts used in a tankless water heater are easily replaceable, therefore increasing its life.
- Continuous Supply – A tankless unit, if sized properly, can deliver a continuous supply of water at the right temperature, unlike a traditional water heater where the warm water runs out after a while.
- Safe to Use – Compared to traditional water heaters, tankless units are safer to use and operate.
Deciding Which Size Works Best
When it comes to a tankless water heating system, you cannot take a “one size fits all” approach. You will need to take into account the following factors to determine which size suits your living space best:
- The size of your house
- The number of family members
- The flow rate of the appliances and faucets in your home
- The temperature rise required to heat the water.
- Your budget
If you are looking to upgrade your existing system or wish to install as part of your new property build, get in touch with our team. Connect with us at Cascade Energy Services if you need help understanding what size works best for your home. Our team of experts is here to help you with tankless water heater repairs and installation in Lake City. You can reach us by calling (425) 243-0371.